G-star Men D-staq 3d Shorts Vintage Amalfi Restored
G-star Men D-staq 3d Shorts Vintage Amalfi Restored D10064-B767-C281
These D-Staq 3D shorts follow the same design features as the full length version. Featuring 9 pockets of which the back welt pockets refer to the chino.
- Mid waist, long rise
- Knee length
- Chino side seam pockets and inset pockets at the front
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- Zip & button closure
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm).
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Vintage Amalfi Restored
A medium shade of indigo denim with fades, destroyed marks and repaired sections.